kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Honey, the whole POINT of makeup is to have fun!!! I guess I have spent too much tim…"

kastababy replied Mar 27, 2008 to Knowing if your makeup is "in style" or " up to date" per say?

12 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Orbit

"I guess I got lucky -- my mother was a model as a teenager herself, and so when I fi…"

kastababy replied Mar 26, 2008 to Knowing if your makeup is "in style" or " up to date" per say?

12 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Orbit

"In the end, what needs to be noted here is that this man's wife wasn't being vain wh…"

kastababy replied Mar 25, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Yeah, but the article doesn't say whether he is bald because he has alopecia or if h…"

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"The only thing right now that makes me feel good about having alopecia is being able…"

kastababy replied Mar 25, 2008 to Thinking of the good thing of Alopecia .....

1 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these the same people running companies that…"

kastababy replied Mar 25, 2008 to Are CEO's clueless about baldness?

3 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Carol

"Wow!!! Patrick Stewart has alopecia too??? He is one of my favorite actors!!! And no…"

kastababy replied Mar 25, 2008 to Brittany Spears vs. Alopecia

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Erica

"Hi Ashley! (BTW, hope you didn't get any damage at your home -- heard about the tor…"

kastababy replied Mar 25, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"Yeah I'm with you on that one too! My dad went through separation anxiety when I wa…"

kastababy replied Mar 25, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"Keep in mind that this case is happening in a part of the world where women are litt…"

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service