Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations! LDN stands for Low Dose what again? Why don't yiuvstart a discussio…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Good morning Thanmikron. Do you think your AA is autoimmune or due to stress? How lo…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"No. My doctors haven't prescribed anything else for me since my hair regrowth is so…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My doctors ask me to take a "Fasting" one. That means you don't eat or drink anythin…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Who is monitoring your blood work Thanmikron, since you got your Topical R without a…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hopefully when the Topamax is completely out of your system, your hair will stabaliz…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My hair regrowth is GREAT Sultan h. I was just comparing my pictures with a friend l…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Do you know if Topical R is available in Turkey?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well hopefully something will work somewhere, lol!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks. Did they assign different creams to different areas so they will know what w…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service