Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Wish you the best Sultan h!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Where do you live Thanmikron?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are right thanmikron, it is wise not to overtax your immune system and to procee…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Denise CONGRATULATIONS. You are on your way! You have regrown hair in a month! Just…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So Peachfuzz, are you putting the Topical R on your eyebrows? Are you taking the Xel…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Bibby. It gets longer and fuller everyday. Everyone is amazed at my growth…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Fighting Alopecia. How are you doing? Did you get your prescription for Xe…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dom, sorry to say but we will NOT miss your negativity on here. Even with your parti…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"They are on the market already. See pharmacy information below. The problem so far i…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 17, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"Thank you Marisa for all the info. We hope your precious 5 year old son recovers."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 17, 2016 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service