Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I think only your doctor could tell you for sure and he/she may not totally convince…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 8, 2016 to Alopecia getting worse

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"You are exactly right, the hair was not installed in the right direction. Also, the…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 7, 2016 to Wig matting up

9 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Gabriela, It was late last night when I was writing to you about lashes and brows.…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 29, 2016 to In search of eyebrows, wigs and eyelashes

3 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Madam Madeline is a website that I use to buy eyelashes for my daughter. Number 109…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 29, 2016 to In search of eyebrows, wigs and eyelashes

3 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hello my name is Lisa Dutra, I have a daughter who developed alopecia when she was a…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 27, 2016 to First doctor appointment

3 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by penny

"Hello Mellisa, my name is Lisa Dutra and my daughter has AU. If you have a chance to…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 27, 2016 to Jet black topper

2 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"My daughter is 27 with AU. This is how we stopped itching. First Hair Direct has a s…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 27, 2016 to Scratchy lace front

12 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by scarredbeauty

"Hello Claire, Here it is from a mothers perspective, cover all your bases. If you be…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hello Dianna, the bang is a long side bang. The lace front does NOT show. If you fee…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 10, 2016 to Headaches

9 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Dianna 845

"There is an amazing synthetic wig that is feather light by Rachel Walsh, it is all h…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 9, 2016 to Headaches

9 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Dianna 845

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service