Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Joao, that comment from Gowml about getting counseling wasn't to you, it was to some…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Gowml and Singh! Cheryl, co-founder of Alopecia World, is investigating, b…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Joao, are you sayong that you feel Xeljanz is causing you to gain weight? I was worr…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What does rsrsrs mean? I noticed you typed it a few times."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was talking about your face and your head, lol! Your eyes stand out more because o…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Rach1992, if I was traveling all over the world as you are doing I WOULD DEFINITELY…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi BBQueen. You don't say what type of alopecia you have. Is it AA (patchy bald spot…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 29, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Beautiful and you WILL have it again, and probably appreciate it more. Smile"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Some of my male and female friends encouraged me to "stay bald" cause they like how…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The back looks wonderful! Way more than me."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service