Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Serinaadele! Its interesting how our regrowth patterns are so similar. More ha…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well said Singh!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Rach1992, where did you hear you have to stop taking Xeljanz in your 50's or 60's…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are welcome. Anything is possible. A lot of folks on here have actually increase…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Joao on hair regrowth at 3 weeks! Yes, unfortunately, the hair will…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sara. Prednisone is a steroid that supresses inflammation and our immune systems.…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"From the almost 2,000 replies I have read on here Football Fan, the MAJORITY are res…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, my heart goes out to those of you who feel ugly all the time. THAT IS SO SAD. Do…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 28, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Congrats on FINALLY responding Merry!!! That was a long, 9 month wait but you have b…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, Sp06. I have taken medicine for slight colds, with Xeljanz, etc. One GREAT thin…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service