Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"SUPER HAIRY New Year to us all, lol!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Lea, for your encouraging words and thanks Hope Finder for using the word "mi…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's a beautiful, loving sentiment. We come on this site to encourage and support…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 21, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"That picture is STUNNING Susan! And the environment looks beautiful too. Where was t…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 21, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"How are you doing trying to be vegan? It's hard for me just avoiding wheat products…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Singh, 80 percent vellus hairs on your scalp means 80 percent REGROWTH on your scalp…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's AWESOME! Was she totally bald or AU when she started Xeljanz?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Delia,bIg LOVE YOUR SON SPIRITUALITY and outlook on life and I want to be your frien…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Hi, just Another Bald Guy. First of all you sound like a wonderful young man, who is…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Hi Pdxtwo, I received your beautiful and encouraging message saying that you read my…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service