Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Xeljanz2015, I see you incorporated Xeljanz into your name like I did, lol! I ha…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey fellow Xeljanzers! How many of us on this site are on Xeljanz, and where do you…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations, looks great! My right side is more resistant too. I wonder what's u…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You have such a positive spirit despite everything. It's refreshing!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 3, 2015 to Experiencing regrowth??? (with pics)

13 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Congratulations on your regrowth Behxo and thank you SO MUCH! My doctors at UCSF are…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 2, 2015 to Experiencing regrowth??? (with pics)

13 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Hi Orbit, I know it's been some years since you wrote this post, just curious: Did y…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Nov 1, 2015 to Blood Type & Diet

14 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Congratulations! Hope your pigment returns soon."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 31, 2015 to Humira Hair!

14 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Aimee

"According to the study outline, qualified participants will be able to continue the…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 31, 2015 to New topical study starting near Houston, Texas

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by serg navaro

"My regrowth started as whitish blonde also, but within a month the pigment started c…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2015 to Experiencing regrowth??? (with pics)

13 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Better pictures"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Oct 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service