Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a question maybe someone knows some answers.It has been 5 years since doctor ki…"

Football fan replied Nov 17, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Took my package longer to arrive last month than it did last February "

Football fan replied Nov 16, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"That was really fast.They respond to my email immediately went to a major bank and w…"

Football fan replied Oct 15, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Just got my package of tofacinix delivered today.It took nearly a month,anyone runni…"

Football fan replied Oct 11, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"i wish I had your problem you have a ton of hair!I can’t even look at my self in the…"

Football fan replied Sep 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What trial are you on?Your right a little more length and you won’t even see those s…"

Football fan replied Sep 13, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am in the middle of placing an order now very quick response.Last February I place…"

Football fan replied Sep 8, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I tried the xeljanz cream from the Philadelphia pharmacy acouple years ago for about…"

Football fan replied Aug 26, 2019 to Clinical Trial Blog Part 2: Topical JAK Inhibitor

8 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by 5DH

"I had a bad infection in two toes after a manicure (was not on xeljanz at the time)c…"

Football fan replied Aug 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Never heard of that lol!I have never eaten a McDonalds hamburger or any fast food in…"

Football fan replied Aug 21, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service