Nat's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Frida! I am terrified. My hair now is thicker than I have ever had before.…"

Nat replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Carlie! I am thinking about Prednisone - I have some. I don't go to local…"

Nat replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey everyone, I am looking for some advice. I reduced Tofa dose in July (cut one mor…"

Nat replied Sep 12, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Hgpb,I used TransferWise just yesterday and don't know the final result yet. Some…"

Nat replied Aug 15, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi YP,  I had the same problem. Look in your Spam folder. Emails from Mouree were th…"

Nat replied Aug 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you!"

Nat replied Aug 6, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you  Lav, Do you have an email for Abdullah? "

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi,I ordered Tofa before without problems. Last week, I sent emails to Mouree, Shami…"

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Try Xeljanz, it really works!"

Nat replied Jul 30, 2020 to Regrew Hair Twice Within Three and a Half Years

5 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by ofra

"Now I take 11mg every night, and 5 mg every other morning."

Nat replied Jul 28, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service