Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you upload a picture?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update: Seeing first terminal (darkly pigmented) hairs on left side of my scalp! I h…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 22, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"So are you seeing a dermatologist in New York? Or do you already have your prescript…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 22, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

"Enjoy your trip! Where are you from?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 21, 2015 to New York xeljanz

24 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by singh

"Thanks. My dermatologist sent the order for my blood work to a separate lab electron…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nothing negative. I'm sleeping a little more, but that's a plus for me. I saw peach…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 17, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"The man said he had lost all of his hair 15 years ago. No, he was not on Xeljanz. Sa…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 16, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Call your son's dermatologist (office) and ask them."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yaaa for the hardship program!!!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Justin, were you able to use your co-host card and get started on Xeljanz?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Sep 3, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service