chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent you a friend request, have some advice I don't wish to post publicly."

chris for hair replied Mar 14, 2014 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Great outlook! Wish everyone could process issues we all face like you have."

chris for hair replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

" I am not a doctor, but you do sound like you are clinically depressed and anxious.…"

chris for hair replied Dec 31, 2013 to No support from anyone? Please help me

12 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Robert Linscott

"Very well said, Merry Christmas to everyone, those with hair and those with less hai…"

chris for hair replied Dec 24, 2013 to Merry, merry Christmas!

20 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Bety

"I used to tell clients that a wig does not make you lose hair, but I now have to say…"

chris for hair replied Nov 20, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Where are the baby hairs? This is why I thought the hair might be breaking. Many peo…"

chris for hair replied Nov 20, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I totally agree with the statement about well meaning hair dressers, we are taught m…"

chris for hair replied Nov 14, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I know you want to hear about how to style the hair but I thought I'd put my 2 cents…"

chris for hair replied Nov 14, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi Erica, This is interesting information, I would be interested in knowing more abo…"

chris for hair replied Nov 8, 2013 to Adrenal fatigue

5 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by IAmReplaceable

"Thanks for asking, I can make it but am overwhelmed with work for clients right now.…"

chris for hair replied Oct 31, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service