Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Last November I had the copay card and a prescription and couldn’t get my 3 month su…"

Football fan replied Jun 13, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Xeljanz does not work for me either.I was called in for the baricinitib trial also a…"

Football fan replied Jun 10, 2019 to After 2 Years...Xeljanz Did Not Work For Me

9 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by BMG

"keeping my fingers crossed the 15 mg kicks in real soon."

Football fan replied Jun 9, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Sounds good but that will probably be about 25 or more years down the road.Every dis…"

Football fan replied Jun 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Last year naaf (national alopecia foundation) said they would have 2 treatments by 2…"

Football fan replied Jun 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nicole Sorry to hear about your shed.I think we know more about Alopecia than  mo…"

Football fan replied May 27, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi Kevin I have not had much luck with xeljanz and am going to switch to Barcitinib…"

Football fan replied Apr 27, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So happy for you!"

Football fan replied Apr 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just finished watching a tv show and every commercial was an advertisement for a new…"

Football fan replied Apr 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any new updates on your progress?"

Football fan replied Mar 25, 2019 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service