kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a dear friend who has a 5-year-old who used to be scared to approach me becau…"

kastababy replied Jul 2, 2010 to How do you explain alopecia to a young child?

13 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Sarah McIntosh

"I have posted my response to this -- and the reason for the outrage is not so much b…"

kastababy replied Jul 2, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"You would have thought that considering Barbara Walters has always been held up as a…"

kastababy replied Jun 30, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"And that is the very reason why I don't watch The View. Catty post-menopausal women…"

kastababy replied Jun 29, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"Teresa, I just posted this link via twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Google Buzz, Linked…"

kastababy replied Mar 28, 2010 to March Baldness Contest Dallas TX JackFM 100.3

23 May 23, 2010
Reply by Pat

"P.S. If you live your life based on what someone MIGHT say, you'll miss out on a lot…"

kastababy replied Mar 27, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"I swim as often as I can during the summer -- and I am very fair and burn too -- and…"

kastababy replied Mar 27, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"The one thing I really wanted to accomplish was complete my degree in Management Inf…"

kastababy replied Jan 3, 2010 to Making your dreams come true

8 May 23, 2019
Reply by georgepeterson

"I think I may have posted on this topic before, but just in case I haven't, time for…"

kastababy replied Dec 16, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I try to be as non-judgmental as I can be when I start discussions on AW. Having bee…"

kastababy replied Oct 14, 2009 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service