T's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not want my blood sucked up in a tube and recirculated. Would you feel like a z…"

T replied Feb 2, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"There is nothing you can do about it. I am assuming you are a girl. They have decent…"

T replied Dec 20, 2015 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"Be happy they are working on it. Tylonal has tons of effect and warnings. I still ta…"

T replied Sep 26, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"I don't agree with anybody that this disease is least important when it comes to aut…"

T replied Sep 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If this is true i will be so freaking happy i have been suffering so much from this…"

T replied Aug 26, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"I understand your probably getting a migraine from the smell of wigs. I personally h…"

T replied Aug 24, 2014 to Wig migraine

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Ok ill read a few of them :) and no problem!"

T replied Jan 10, 2010 to Balding ... at 18

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Katrina Dubasov

"To tell you the truth i myself do anything to get my mind off of it im 17 almost 18…"

T replied Jan 10, 2010 to Balding ... at 18

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Katrina Dubasov

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service