Dollhead's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"XC Sunny has full lace human hair wigs that are 22" long. I know it's two inches sho…"

Dollhead replied Dec 4, 2016 to Longer wigs?

5 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

"I wouldn't wait with your wedding coming up in the next couple of months. You're goi…"

Dollhead replied Oct 29, 2016 to How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

"OMG! How awful! I don't know what else to say. Are you completely without hair? You…"

Dollhead replied Oct 20, 2016 to WIGJACKED on the subway in NYC.. Yeah, so, that happened!!! Girl hit me and STOLE my wig, entirely unprovoked.

3 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by VisualBrat

"My husband was on prednisone for kidney disease as part of the anti-rejection protoc…"

Dollhead replied Oct 17, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I use Supertape with Davlyn Green waterproof adhesive and Walker Ultra Scalp protect…"

Dollhead replied Oct 14, 2016 to Help with wig tapes or glues

1 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"Maybe, but it's not going to potentially shorten my lifespan through reckless experi…"

Dollhead replied Oct 5, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Because I live in the real world that ostracizes bald women. I have to work, and I'm…"

Dollhead replied Oct 5, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Yes, it is my choice. It's much better and easier to learn through example instead o…"

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"It is just hair; you cannot trade that for good health. It's unfortunate that you fe…"

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"I've had Alopecia since I was ten and have had to wear a wig for the last 43 years o…"

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service