Dollhead's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried wearing a shower cap? That's what I do. I shower with my wig on, but…"

Dollhead replied Aug 23, 2016 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"You're welcome! Don't forget to let us know how things went!"

Dollhead replied Aug 23, 2016 to Wearing wigs at school

12 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by MolsErva

"Hi, Sweetie! You're going to do fine! If you look up my first ever post here, you'll…"

Dollhead replied Aug 22, 2016 to Wearing wigs at school

12 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by MolsErva

"Hi, Ollie! Welcome to our (un)happy club!"

Dollhead replied Aug 17, 2016 to A new member to the AA gang!

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Darling

"What about Supertape? Are these lace front or all lace units? I had a unit that new…"

Dollhead replied Aug 16, 2016 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"You're welcome! If you're using tape, you may want to get the no-shine/low-shine tap…"

Dollhead replied Aug 14, 2016 to Natural hairline

3 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"Has anybody heard back from the OP?"

Dollhead replied Aug 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"You may be seeing the net because the net is too dark or too light for your skin ton…"

Dollhead replied Aug 12, 2016 to Natural hairline

3 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"Maybe it's a silk top with a thin-skin or silicon construction around the perimeter?…"

Dollhead replied Aug 3, 2016 to Cap type?!

3 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"I have just started wearing full lace wigs. Freedom and Follea are too cost prohibit…"

Dollhead replied Jul 20, 2016 to Wigs in the wind

3 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by AnnS

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service