Nick Barlulis's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't forget Ruluxinib patients take 30 Mgs while Xeljanz patients take on average 1…"

Nick Barlulis replied Mar 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Jcortez. Your hair looks great by the way! Since being on Xeljanz my Choleste…"

Nick Barlulis replied Nov 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone. I was wondering about the increased cholesterol many are experiencin…"

Nick Barlulis replied Nov 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine...and others. I was wondering what your physician thinks about the incr…"

Nick Barlulis replied Nov 5, 2016 to Xeljanz and weight gain?

7 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by TJ

"Wow. What bothers me is that I bust my hump working and I can't afford Xeljanz. Then…"

Nick Barlulis replied Apr 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everybody. For those of you interested in a topical solution to our problem, c…"

Nick Barlulis replied Jan 24, 2016 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Thanks Xeljanzmiracle, I have tried and have been turned down for help. That was six…"

Nick Barlulis replied Aug 19, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I am happy for those who qualify. I do see it a bit unfair however. I have a job and…"

Nick Barlulis replied Aug 19, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Don't forget ADML. It took him almost six months to see results. This is not an over…"

Nick Barlulis replied May 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Tanner great news for you I hope you have great success. What happens in 4 months…"

Nick Barlulis replied Feb 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service