James 2me's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been on it for 7 weeks. Lots of growth on my face also inside my nose and ear…"

James 2me replied May 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's hard to put a timeline or cost on these biolagicals the Ruxubolatin is used for…"

James 2me replied May 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long before you started To see hair growth also what was YOURE dose and are you…"

James 2me replied Apr 30, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"It is a good source of information on the progress people are haveing with Xelljanz…"

James 2me replied Apr 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you are diagnosed with RA or in any case where a doctor is going thru the steps o…"

James 2me replied Apr 29, 2016 to THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"I agree with the plan of sticking with the Xelljanz alone for a about 4 months and s…"

James 2me replied Apr 29, 2016 to THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"Yes peach fuzz I would def take it if it means getting back my hair I could care les…"

James 2me replied Apr 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had a rapid case of AU lost all hair the strange part is I am 60 years old and nev…"

James 2me replied Apr 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was diagnosed with RA my reummatolagist told me it takes 3 and a half months to ge…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You're case sounds very simialer to mine I went AU rapidly in March of 2015 I ended…"

James 2me replied Apr 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service