Blessed Soul's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Mary, I appreciate ur boldness. But I still dont have the courage to pull off my…"

Blessed Soul replied Dec 16, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"U r absolutely rite Andrea, THey should think that instead of making fun, have they…"

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"Hi Galena, Wearing a wig is only acceptable for women who r models or actresses, in…"

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"They dont realize that they mite have such difficult moments in their life too &…"

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"U r rite Lynne. They just have big EGO!"

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"TKs for the additional info. :)"

Blessed Soul replied Nov 25, 2009 to Famous Alopecians! We are not alone!

9 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Blessed Soul

"HI Anthony, Dont worry, I can understand as I have been throu this stage when I was…"

Blessed Soul replied Nov 18, 2009 to Support my son

10 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Alex

"I dont have eyebrows & I never got eyebrow tattoos even though I can afford it.…"

Blessed Soul replied Nov 18, 2009 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"Yah same here. I used to have AA when I was 8 yrs old. Hair used to come & go in…"

Blessed Soul replied Oct 28, 2009 to Progression from areata to totalis to possible universalis - timeline?

14 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Renee Fullerton

"Well u have to make a habit of putting the wig on ur head when u go out & it wil…"

Blessed Soul replied Oct 10, 2009 to Tips needed for getting used to wearing my new wig

18 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service