Jim In Cali's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in the Long Term Study so I'll be on it another year. Should be approved early…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 6 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9497 Sep 22
Reply by Mvohra53

"Safety wise, looking at the data is equal to the placebo group. So it is very safe.…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 6 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9497 Sep 22
Reply by Mvohra53

"Going from completely bald to a full head of hair, I'll take the temporary solution.…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 6 to Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

5 Sep 6
Reply by Jim In Cali

"What safety concerns?    12mg, 2x a day. Morning and Night"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 4 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9497 Sep 22
Reply by Mvohra53

"About 2 years I was severe. Even before that when it grew back with steroid shots, n…"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 2 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9497 Sep 22
Reply by Mvohra53

"Yes I am on the Concert Clinical Trial and it works fantastically. It takes months t…"

Jim In Cali replied May 28 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9497 Sep 22
Reply by Mvohra53

"OK Joey you win, I am on the intermittent fasting. Been doing it for the last 2 week…"

Jim In Cali replied Apr 14, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"Again that is not fasting, but fairly close to normal eating. I rarely eat after 6pm…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"Forgot to add 1 thing. You will see a lot of snake oil on here. People claiming diet…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"I've had great success with steroid shots directly into the scalp. For me the Alopec…"

Jim In Cali replied Feb 7, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2022   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service