Jim In Cali's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I was not more specific. Can I have a peer reviewed article, from a reputable…"

Jim In Cali replied Jul 13, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Thimerosal has not been linked to Autism by any legitimate study or scientist. It wa…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Live vaccines are weakened strain of the virus, like the yearly flu vaccine. Unless…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"So you are saying Polio, measles, whooping cough were man Made? Seriously you need t…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Knew this would bring out the anti vaccine wackos. Yes it's your right, you should h…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"FDA might be slow, bureaucratic but they severe a purpose in protecting the public.…"

Jim In Cali replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@nmehta02 - you are exactly right about Xeljanz and all other immune suppressors. St…"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kyle Rhodes took Xenjanx for rhumitoid arthritis, was only by accident it grew hair.…"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"http://stemcellrevolution.com/stem-cell-research-studies/autoimmune-diseases-library…"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Actually my Doctor said they've (dermatologist) known that immune suppressors grow h…"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service