Solange De Santis's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Denise, Vent, my friend! That's what we're all here for. I think it's important…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 7 to Vent time - just let it out.

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

"After going hair-free for several years, I decided to put on the store-bought hair a…"

Solange De Santis replied Mar 21, 2023 to Lucky to have Alopecia and not cancer ??

12 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Yep, they continue to go on with their cancer story even after I say I don't have ca…"

Solange De Santis replied Mar 19, 2023 to Lucky to have Alopecia and not cancer ??

12 Mar 21, 2023

"This one makes me crazy. I've had AU for 25 years. No one should compare one disease…"

Solange De Santis replied Mar 17, 2023 to Lucky to have Alopecia and not cancer ??

12 Mar 21, 2023

"Thank you! I have had AU for 25 years and was quite puzzled, watching the Oscars and…"

Solange De Santis replied Apr 7, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I'm going to go against most of the advice on this thread. It sounds like you want t…"

Solange De Santis replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"In my 19 years with AU, I've done the whole spectrum. First four years - wig or scar…"

Solange De Santis replied Nov 1, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"Your friend is being very self-centered. Perhaps one could gently say, "yes, it's ju…"

Solange De Santis replied Jun 10, 2016 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

"This is one of the most insidious things about alopecia areata-totalis-universalis.…"

Solange De Santis replied Jun 10, 2016 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

"Thank you, AnnS. I'm so glad I found this forum, with other alopecians who understan…"

Solange De Santis replied Apr 29, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service