molly's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! I've been eating it, not using it topically although that's not a bad idea e…"

molly replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Hi - I'm curious if anyone knows what the outlook is for long-term use? I've read a…"

molly replied Jun 23, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi! I have AU and my nails have been pitted and ridged since it came about. I'm no e…"

molly replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"Thanks Taz- great info. What form are you taking, and did you get it online? I'm get…"

molly replied Oct 3, 2014 to All but armpit hair gone?

8 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Hi Jenbissness,  Your story does sound similar to mine. I noticed hair falling out a…"

molly replied Oct 1, 2014 to All but armpit hair gone?

8 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Hi Brittany, I'm relatively new to the alopecia universalis world, but I have a stor…"

molly replied Jul 15, 2014 to Beauty of alopecia

10 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Jordan

"That's fascinating. Where did you find this info if you don't mind sharing? I would…"

molly replied Jun 23, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Hi Starshine - I am on the same journey with you. I keep finding articles on researc…"

molly replied Nov 30, 2012 to Diet, supplements and probiotics for AA

17 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Dani

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service