Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I had tips for you, but you look awesome in the wig....where did you get it,…"

Lexi replied Jul 2, 2011 to Full lace wig application

8 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Lola

"Oh My Isobel....You were more perceptive than I was!! It gets so confusing, all the…"

Lexi replied Jul 2, 2011 to DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS WIG????

4 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Does it have a name to order by? Sounds perfect....."

Lexi replied Jun 11, 2011 to My new wig!

7 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

"I think it is maybe such that Afro Americans seem to really embrace each other more…"

Lexi replied Jun 2, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"I like the midnight, too. Actually, I would like to see more wigs without bangs. The…"

Lexi replied Jun 2, 2011 to 'Reese' wig by Noriko

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Sophia

"I thought about the court thing, trust me...but the job I had left me No time to go…"

Lexi replied Jun 2, 2011 to What to do with wigs that didn't work out?

21 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Carol Reid

"yes, you do.....Upload !! What color is the hair? Is it European? What about care of…"

Lexi replied Jun 2, 2011 to My new wig!

7 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

"I certainly am not racist or prejudice ...so don't take this wrong....but it is so a…"

Lexi replied May 30, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Ok, makes sense...yes, the wig shop will alter for free, no doubt, because...if you…"

Lexi replied May 30, 2011 to What to do with wigs that didn't work out?

21 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Carol Reid

"I am sooo interested in this. I corresponded with Matt awhile back, but surely didn'…"

Lexi replied May 30, 2011 to My new wig!

7 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service