Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for the info...yes, others indeed are braver than us both. I always w…"

Lexi replied Mar 6, 2011 to Synthetic Hair Wearers Out There ...a question

6 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Good Hair Days, yes, Linda....I know of her well, and have purchased many many , too…"

Lexi replied Feb 25, 2011 to Indentations in scalp from steroid injections?

21 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"I had a laundry list of tests by my derm...she really said nothing about any diagnos…"

Lexi replied Feb 25, 2011 to new to this site....tough nite. Shed head plz "enlighten" me

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"My dr. thought stress started my female pattern hair loss, and I really somewhat agr…"

Lexi replied Feb 25, 2011 to Alopecia triggered by Stress or Trauma- any personal stories like my own??

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by liz h

"I read some really feel the shampoo makes a difference. Just my opinion, I feel it r…"

Lexi replied Feb 25, 2011 to Shampooing

15 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Shedding comes and goes, I think, with most of us. You were diagnosed with what and…"

Lexi replied Feb 25, 2011 to new to this site....tough nite. Shed head plz "enlighten" me

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Hey neighbor..Palm Harbor, I just checked on wigs online again, as always, and found…"

21 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"I love your response...SNAP yourself....you are too funny. Yes, all of us staring at…"

21 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"I can surely understand indentations with steriods...only dealings I have had was ge…"

21 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"Not "hillbillies"...just ignorant people. They are everywhere. And people who are hu…"

Lexi replied Feb 22, 2011 to A word of advice from experience

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service