Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, call me ignorant. Whenever, the few times, I see a bald or balding woman, I disc…"

Lexi replied Feb 20, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Interesting post. Somehow I seem to think that I have to announce to people, or wear…"

Lexi replied Feb 20, 2011 to A word of advice from experience

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Wow, that reply was great...very informative> I live in FL and never even conside…"

Lexi replied Feb 19, 2011 to Thinning out a wig, lessening the shine and what type of mesh is best....

3 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Ally

"Hand tied synthetic hair? Not much difference from wefted to me. They will ALL be ho…"

Lexi replied Feb 19, 2011 to Synthetic wigs - weft vs. hand-tied

1 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Oh my, Annie....I can relate to what you have spent !! I have more wigs that I no lo…"

Lexi replied Jan 23, 2011 to Hair bonding advice - going tomorrow!

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Just found another site...Zarawigs..."

Lexi replied Jan 12, 2011 to Hair bonding advice - going tomorrow!

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"And what is the chinese site that was still cheaper?"

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"So sorry...but is it celebritystylewigs.com? It says they are in Pennsylvania...is t…"

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Karen, Yes, thank u for response..under $500 sounds do-able..where do you get them a…"

Lexi replied Jan 11, 2011 to Hair bonding advice - going tomorrow!

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Hey, Tanya...hello neighbor, I live where u do off Cty. Line Rd. Small world. Your d…"

Lexi replied Jan 10, 2011 to Hair bonding advice - going tomorrow!

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service