Cari's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dave - you also said you were flushed - do you have a fever at all? Just wonderin…"

Cari replied Mar 21, 2011 to Red blotches starting to show up, why?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"Hi Beth - you have talked about "leaky gut" and the yeast - do you know how exactly…"

Cari replied Aug 9, 2010 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"I did read that at some point doing research (you are not crazy!) but I never follow…"

Cari replied Aug 7, 2010 to Hidden tooth infection causes patchy hair loss

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Cari

"That is very interesting... I know that some women who have hair where they should n…"

Cari replied Aug 7, 2010 to Can anyone help me? (My strange case with alopecia)

20 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jess

"Are you/were you doing anything in addition to the DPCP? Just wondering if you tried…"

Cari replied Jul 6, 2010 to DPCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone) treatment

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Hi Ann - thank you for sharing your story and for your insight - I really appreciate…"

Cari replied Jul 6, 2010 to Alopecia and intestinal factors?

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Have you considered taking the digestive enzymes in addition to the cleaner diet? I…"

Cari replied Jul 6, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Hi there. My daughter has not used that yet but has been using a similar medication…"

Cari replied Jul 6, 2010 to DPCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone) treatment

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service