Anna's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi sadele, I just read your replies and I want to thank you for them. I have been AU…"

Anna replied May 8, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Thank you sadele! You are not the first person on this forum to have had better succ…"

Anna replied May 4, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Good luck to you dreamscometrue - and to me too!"

Anna replied May 2, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Yes. 80%. What was your response time?"

Anna replied May 2, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"None. I am now on 30 mgs/day."

Anna replied Apr 28, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Thank you ALo-mom - and after how many weeks did your daughter respond?"

Anna replied Apr 28, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Hi there - I was prescribed topical tofacitinib by Dr. Brett King in Connecticut. I…"

Anna replied Apr 18, 2018 to JAK inhibitors trial

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by kimk

"Frida you look absolutely beautiful. All my congratulations to you! I am one of thos…"

Anna replied Apr 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, I'm in need of some encouragement! I get a lot of support and encourag…"

Anna replied Apr 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was on methotrexate and cyclosporine for 3 months. We decided to discontinue becau…"

Anna replied Apr 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service