Anna's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there - I tried both, with no results at all (I am AU). The side effects were pre…"

Anna replied Apr 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congrats Shad! I am envious - I started at the same time as you and I have had no re…"

Anna replied Apr 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wonderful! Can you tell me when you first started to notice growth? Have you stayed…"

Anna replied Mar 26, 2018 to My Experience With 11mg Xeljanz XR

2 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Frida!!!!! This pic is AMAZING!!!!!! Truly blows me away! So so happy for you, parti…"

Anna replied Mar 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fantastic!"

Anna replied Mar 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida - any particular dietary modifications that you feel might enhance growth?"

Anna replied Mar 13, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Quel creme pour acne as-tu utilise?"

Anna replied Mar 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing growth Frida! May it continue apace!"

Anna replied Mar 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi there - another Canadian on Xeljanz, with no help from Pfizer. I would love to pu…"

Anna replied Mar 1, 2018 to Canadian with AU

3 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"My fingernails and toenails have been very very badly affected by my AU. Once they g…"

Anna replied Mar 1, 2018 to Alopecia universalis, finger nails, and toe nails

16 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service