Alyssa (barbara-mom)'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cathy, I didn't have the same luck with the Hair Club, they have never returned m…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Feb 25, 2011 to Hope for children with Alopecia

6 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Hi Karen, Thanks so much for all the information. I leave messages but don't hear ba…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Feb 17, 2011 to hair club for kids??

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

"Hi ,Kira I do wacth icarly and i love it.I live in haworth N.J.Do you like any sport…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Apr 27, 2010 to Children Getting Connected

8 Apr 27, 2010

"Hi Kira Do you wacth Amrican Idol.? I do and I like Lee.Do you have a brother or sis…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Apr 25, 2010 to Children Getting Connected

8 Apr 27, 2010

"Hi Kira, I am Alyssa and I am nine. I am also happy to talk to someone who has alope…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Apr 24, 2010 to Children Getting Connected

8 Apr 27, 2010

"Thank you for the information. I did contact CAP and saw a name listed in my local a…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Apr 20, 2010 to Children Getting Connected

8 Apr 27, 2010

"I can relate to all of you! My daughter's first patch of AA was last May when she wa…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Apr 17, 2010 to Overwhelmed with emotions!

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

"Hi cathie, My 9 year old daughter has multiple food allergies, receives allergy shot…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Feb 18, 2010 to Allergies and alopecia

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

"I know exactly how you are feeling. I can't seem to drive in my car without crying a…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Jun 1, 2009 to I just put it together...need support

29 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

"Hey Tracy, I sent you a response on Keratin. Yes, it is the same Barbara. The more i…"

Alyssa (barbara-mom) replied Jun 1, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service