Amy loves Lulu's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"wow. you are something else, Stacie. I'm glad you know me so well. Why are you being…"

Amy loves Lulu replied May 10, 2017 to Monat

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

"Wow Stacie! I guess I did ask if anyone has heard of Monat. But, I'm a little offend…"

Amy loves Lulu replied May 10, 2017 to Monat

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

"Hey Pamela- prices vary. The system I started with is $100 retail. But it lasts a co…"

Amy loves Lulu replied May 6, 2017 to Monat

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

"I'll send you some samples- but it will take longer than one or two washes for hair…"

Amy loves Lulu replied May 6, 2017 to Monat

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amy loves Lulu

"i don't know what happened to the rest of my post- but what i meant to say is...i ha…"

Amy loves Lulu replied Aug 12, 2011 to Becoming Depressed

37 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

"Hi there! I am so sorry your hair is falling out. it totally sucks. i was a little b…"

Amy loves Lulu replied Aug 12, 2011 to Becoming Depressed

37 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

"wow! that is awesome. i can't wait to hear about it! will you share about the PAIN l…"

Amy loves Lulu replied Jun 11, 2011 to Head tattoos

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"now that would be ironic. shave my head and get a tattoo to embellish my bald head-…"

Amy loves Lulu replied Apr 7, 2011 to Head tattoos

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"thanks for the encouragement! i do love tattoos- i really think it would help me not…"

Amy loves Lulu replied Apr 7, 2011 to Head tattoos

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service