spettro's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It's scary I know. We've all been there.  Feels like the wind gets knocked out of yo…"

spettro replied Nov 22, 2016 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"VAERS is Wacko monthly??  ...Where did you get that from?  The Vaccine Adverse Event…"

spettro replied Jul 13, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"OK Jim, you want medical facts.  Just went to the VAERS online database and did a se…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Exactly, During the past 30 years, the number of vaccinations our children receive h…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"I don't think it's wacko to consider what's being injected directly into your blood…"

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"They've got 131,648 signatures last checked at petitions.whitehouse.gov PROHIBIT A…"

spettro replied Jul 10, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"That's exactly what happened to me - sort of. Received a flu vaccine that precipitat…"

spettro replied Jul 10, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"I saw this on the news today too. Highly unlikely that the story is bullshit since t…"

spettro replied Jun 23, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"I applaud you for your decision.  I have a similar situation.  I was diagnosed, with…"

spettro replied Apr 30, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service