bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone used DHL from India (beacon) to the UK ? Was there any issues ? (I’ve use…"

bibby replied Jun 17, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Has EMS gone belly up in India ? All the European couriers are up and running with n…"

bibby replied May 29, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Same as me. I was patchy but concealable from 9 years old till about 36 years old. G…"

bibby replied May 26, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I’ve been on the generic beacon version 11 months now (never took the official versi…"

bibby replied May 26, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I’m considering Venkat pharmacy. They are $47 per 30 pill. Ship with DHL to the UK.…"

bibby replied May 23, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Never thought of doing this but it seems to make sense. Even to split the intake ove…"

bibby replied May 17, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Charlie. How much do venkat charge per box ? "

bibby replied May 15, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What did beacon say after you paid them.? Did you get an estimate on your delivery?…"

bibby replied May 13, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Nicole. I have 6 boxes of beacon 5mg remaining. I’m doing the maths on what’s lef…"

bibby replied Apr 22, 2020 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi Frida, I believe I speak for all sufferers of this disease when I thank you since…"

bibby replied Mar 16, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service