Amy Gibson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so sorry this happened to you. Incredibly inappropriate. Would you be interest…"

Amy Gibson replied Dec 20, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"A great alternative to wearing human hair  is a wonderful high quality synthetic tha…"

Amy Gibson replied Jan 14, 2016 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"In my 25 years of wearing wigs for every occasion and working with clients for 15, I…"

Amy Gibson replied Sep 20, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Dear Suburban Mom, In my new book, "Sex Wigs and Whispers" available on Amazon.com y…"

Amy Gibson replied Sep 15, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"My CreatedHair wigs are light in base cap and hair density as I have an aversion to…"

Amy Gibson replied Apr 30, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Go to CreatedHair.com and choose Shop Online. Go to The Water Wig. It's a beautiful…"

Amy Gibson replied Apr 24, 2014 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"You don't have to stop your life at all. You just need to find those things to help…"

Amy Gibson replied Mar 20, 2014 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Dear Emmily In my book. "Sex, Wigs and Whispers" which is about to be released, I co…"

Amy Gibson replied Jan 11, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Dear Mountain Gal, 60's is a great age for woman because by this age she is not onl…"

Amy Gibson replied Jan 11, 2014 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"I have been on an alternative thyroid for years. My doctor Thom Lobe in Beverly Hill…"

Amy Gibson replied Jun 24, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service