PaulV's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing results Mastros!  Interesting you never lost your hair color (mine is coming…"

PaulV replied Nov 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Nicole, wanted to thank you for all the information and posts you've made - they…"

PaulV replied Oct 11, 2020 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Thanks for sharing this, Berg - I'll be very interested to see the results.  Are you…"

PaulV replied Jul 7, 2020 to New York Fecal Transplant for Alopecia Study

4 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by berg

"Hi all, I’ve started taking tofacitinib from Beacon (11mg morning and 5mg evening).…"

PaulV replied Jun 27, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"My DHL package (delivered to Sydney) arrived in a pretty shoddy brown box all taped…"

PaulV replied Jun 24, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi NYGuy, thanks for posting - it's really encouraging to hear about your experience…"

PaulV replied Jun 22, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nat, how did you use Prednisone?  A pulse similar to Carlie or something else?"

PaulV replied Jun 15, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Iggy sure will send you details"

PaulV replied Jun 11, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Iggy, sure thing.  Let me know what you'd like to know.  I ordered 6 months worth…"

PaulV replied Jun 11, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Just received delivery from Beacon via DHL to Australia.  Took 1 week which is surpr…"

PaulV replied Jun 8, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service