Connie - Chris' Mom's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"My son has been on a large dose of immunosuppressants (200mg Azathioprine) for a yea…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Jan 8, 2011 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"My son is also on immunosuppressants for Ulcerative Colitis and when his hair starti…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Nov 23, 2010 to Update!

5 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

"The flare up was caused by a switch to Pentasa. We found out that he doesn't tolerat…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Oct 20, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"He did just recently (a month ago) finished 9 weeks of prednisone (starting at 60 mg…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Oct 20, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"I will definitely follow your progress. One thing to consider - it took several mon…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Oct 19, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"I would suggest that before starting Azathioprine you have your doctor order a TPMT…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Oct 19, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"My son has been on 200 mg/day Azathioprine (Imuran) for about 1 1/2 years as treatme…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Oct 18, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"My son lost all of his fingernails and then his toenails shortly after all of his ha…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Sep 23, 2010 to -

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Lynn

"My son is 15, and after almost a year AU, has significant re-growth. He has been on…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Sep 8, 2010 to Has anyone tried Immuno therapy

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Cathy Bay

"My son went AU in about a month's time when he was 14. He was completely hairless fo…"

Connie - Chris' Mom replied Sep 4, 2010 to From bald to hair?

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julie Kurth

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service