Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Alo-mom, why did she stop it? Did she have sideeffects"

Patchylatchy replied May 10, 2021 to Experience of JAK1 for Alopecia?

10 Jun 12, 2021
Reply by Christine

"hi everyone. Which JAK inhibitor works for alopecia? JAK 1 or JAK 3? thanks"

Patchylatchy replied Apr 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"when is this envisioned, it really wont help if its 20 years from now"

Patchylatchy replied Apr 26, 2021 to CRISPR will cure many diseases including alopecia

4 May 5, 2021
Reply by JustAnotherBaldGuy

"thank you;."

Patchylatchy replied Apr 19, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thank you. Its good that it continue to work though. Does your doctor know when will…"

Patchylatchy replied Apr 12, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is it possible by taking Xeljanz for quite some time that after stopping it or decre…"

Patchylatchy replied Apr 5, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi all. Would you say we have a very strong immune system that should be calmed down…"

Patchylatchy replied Mar 29, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I totally agree. It is quite concerning given that we have an overactive immunesyste…"

Patchylatchy replied Mar 24, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"from my understanding it takes at least 3 months to take effect in the body. You are…"

Patchylatchy replied Mar 8, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long have you been taking it? What is your doctor plan? Does she was to wean you…"

Patchylatchy replied Mar 7, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service