Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Its very sad that pfizer isnt working on getting fda approval for alopecians? Are yo…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 8, 2017 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Hi Singh, Are you seeing progress frm taking the medicine? I hope you are."

Patchylatchy replied Jan 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I feel little sarcasm in your tone..do you think this drug doesnt work?"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 7, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ADML do you have any pics of your progress?"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi natural9. Have you had bouts of alopecia before even getting pregnant? As child f…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 5, 2017 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hopefully mtran2000 I really hope all the misery that comes with autoimmune will end…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 5, 2017 to JAK inhibitor clinical study in Chicago

15 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Jack Anderson

"Why dont you ask people here about doctors that are ok with prescribing it and chang…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 5, 2017 to JAK inhibitor clinical study in Chicago

15 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Jack Anderson

"hi Sabine, Very interesting story..do you have kids and do they have alopecia?"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 4, 2017 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Blondie..just wonderinh how bad was your first AA onset? And how was it between a…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 4, 2017 to Questions regarding your AU

30 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Thank you so so much vety helpfull...i didnt know whote hairs dont get affected! Wis…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 2, 2017 to Questions regarding your AU

30 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service