Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again. Do you know which parts of Turkey they sell the drug? Is it Istanbul f…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi xeljanzmiracle thank you for details.You are alwayd so helpful.How come we are ab…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I too have this.. quite interesting"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 20, 2016 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"Hi Ann, I hope your doing well. Do you have any updates on your situation? "

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Alopecia triggered by pregnancy

11 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by BCB

"Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience! Do you have any updates on your condi…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Are there any safe treatments available during breastfeeding?

12 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Susan, Thank you for sharing your experience. Do you have any update on your chil…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to AA after pregnancy and child AA or AU

4 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Georgie, Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you remember how old were you wh…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I was wondering at way age did you fi…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Pregnancy with alopecia

10 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by OneBaldMother

"It seemed to me most people have severe alopecia, and so I am generalizing that mayb…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Do MOST people progress from AA to AU?

19 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Thank you for the valuable update. I cut down dairy myself and agree the shedding ha…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 19, 2016 to Prevention and Treatment of Alopecia with Quercetin?

18 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by msketchup

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service