Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm very worried about this. Can everyone ask their derms abt this news.. please Goo…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 31, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How did you contact her through email ?"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 6, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone I wanted to let you know there is a group on fn called alopecia and xelj…"

Patchylatchy replied Jan 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone.  I have hashimotos and when my doctor and I want to check the condition…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looking forward for your replies"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 4, 2020 to How soon after your first spot did it take to become AU?

11 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by San Fe

"May I ask is anyone afraid of cancer being on xeljanz? I'm on 10 mg a day and althou…"

Patchylatchy replied Nov 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please if anyone knows anything let us know"

Patchylatchy replied Oct 17, 2020 to Xeljanz, CTP 534 when will they be approved

3 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by Jade

"hi everyone, I apologize for asking too many questions. Has anyone seen some regrowt…"

Patchylatchy replied Oct 8, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so mucn"

Patchylatchy replied Oct 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks"

Patchylatchy replied Oct 5, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service