Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows what is the difference between Xeljanz and CTP-543? I know both are JAK inhibitors but does one have less sideffects than other? Is one more suitable for AA? Another question for those who are actively in clinical trials etc, any idea when these treatments would be FDA approved? If you are in contact with experts what do they tell you? what are their expectations? Its just weird we are almost 2021 and we have nothing approved yet. I hope to hear from you. Thanks

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please if anyone knows anything let us know

The national alopecia website said  about 2 years ago we would have two approved treatments by 2020.Not happening anytime in the next 3 months. I could start the new xeljanz trial it’s a non placebo trial and it’s a JAK 3 drug that goes for 24 months.Not sure if I want to be going to a doctors office all the time with the COVID here in Los Angeles.

CTP-543 is deuterated ruxolitinib.  I wrote about my experience on this drug, the side effects and the adverse withdrawals I've had from it.  

https://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/my-experience-with-ruxol...

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service