Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy new year I was wondering what happened to this discussion group.In the last ye…"

Football fan replied Jan 6 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"They did finally fill the minoxidil but it took a few weeks it was out of stock.Goin…"

Football fan replied Dec 18, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Joserid any more regrowth on the Olumiant?I can’t tell if it’s working for me I d…"

Football fan replied Dec 17, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Taking the Olumiant till I see my Doctor again in January.I have only been on it for…"

Football fan replied Nov 1, 2023 to Olumiant, your experiences and opinions

8 Mar 6
Reply by Ricky_1008

"Hi starshine never had any luck on zeljanz 10,15 or 20mg.Just started Olumiant about…"

Football fan replied Oct 27, 2023 to Olumiant, your experiences and opinions

8 Mar 6
Reply by Ricky_1008

"Hi everyone xeljanz did not work for me and I tried every dose for years.My doctor l…"

Football fan replied Oct 8, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine Not a Doctor but how does he know the cancer is from taking xeljanz?Bef…"

Football fan replied Mar 8, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi everyone I have been taking Tofacinix for 5 years 10mg,15mg,20mg I have tried eve…"

Football fan replied Jan 24, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Has anyone tried to get the approved barcitinib for Alopecia  treatment using their…"

Football fan replied Jul 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone so happy to hear from the three of you.I have tried xeljanz with every c…"

Football fan replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service