Julia McDowell's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"What a shame - they missed a golden opportunity to support and honour all Alopecia/c…"

Julia McDowell replied Jul 22, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"Hi Mary, I will take your advice! Thank you. Actually until very recently I would n…"

Julia McDowell replied Dec 3, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi Angie, Thank you for the encouragement! I am definately planning to go bald in J…"

Julia McDowell replied Dec 3, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Awwww, thank you Lynn. You're sweet! I love your profile pic."

Julia McDowell replied Nov 23, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"LOL - you're right, Lois. We are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS FIFTIES, SWEETIE DAHLING!!!!!!…"

Julia McDowell replied Nov 20, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Thank you Lisa - I'll keep you posted. Interesting about the projection thing - I ac…"

Julia McDowell replied Nov 20, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"So, thanks to all the encouragement from everyone, I'm slowly getting there. Haven't…"

Julia McDowell replied Nov 19, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Thank you, Cal. I will try being bald with close family first............. one of my…"

Julia McDowell replied Nov 17, 2009 to Coming Out!

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Thank you, Carol. I will definitely try the wash cloth trick - I'm sure that will he…"

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Last night I dreamed that I was wigless in a department store, so I think this is re…"

23 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service