Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Its not that I feel like I need to "warn" him as you said but its a discussion that…"

Dielle replied May 3, 2010 to Not Sure How To Break The News

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"I haven't been able to find any support groups in my area and I am the only person t…"

Dielle replied Mar 20, 2010 to What do you do when...

10 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Seadra

"Ya, I have tried just about everything, but I just haven't found anything that "fits…"

Dielle replied Mar 19, 2010 to What do you do when...

10 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Seadra

"They can but it is usually best to get it done by somebody that has some experience…"

Dielle replied Jan 12, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Your welcome glad I could help lol. I've had synthetics for years so if you have any…"

Dielle replied Jan 12, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"I feel for you with the doctors! They scared me half to death when I first got diagn…"

Dielle replied Jan 12, 2010 to Recently diagnosed and so many unanswered questions!

6 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by terri

"Well I have never had any problems with memory in fact I actually remember a lot of…"

Dielle replied Jan 12, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

"I don't know if the regulations are maybe different in the states but they have been…"

Dielle replied Jan 11, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"Okay first question. I have had them done both ways and I actually prefer the solid…"

Dielle replied Jan 11, 2010 to Eyebrow Tattooing

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

"Well I highly suggest that you buy online after going to a salon to try some out bec…"

Dielle replied Jan 9, 2010 to Wigs :)

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Larson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service