dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"To me, going in the bone marrow makes plenty of sense to cure AA AU AT. I guess now…"

dreamscometrue replied Aug 19, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

"I was supposed to be in that clinical trial but hurricane Sandy hit me hard and dama…"

dreamscometrue replied Aug 19, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014

"http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/skin/early-research-wi... If it can cu…"

19 Aug 25, 2014

"I don't think you're missing anything Donna. The science community likes wasting mon…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 24, 2013 to New research shows promise for reversing baldness

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"I love to hear about news like this, but at the same time I hate it because it's giv…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 24, 2013 to New research shows promise for reversing baldness

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

"I wear human hair full lace wigs and I love them. They're not itchy like synthetic w…"

dreamscometrue replied May 19, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"If you do a search on google for clinical trials using Abatacept to treat AU, and al…"

dreamscometrue replied May 19, 2013 to Horizontal lines and dents in my fingernails

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dave

"I was contacted by email by the national registry and was told my info was being for…"

dreamscometrue replied Nov 26, 2012 to Abatacept drug

7 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tracey

"I was accepted into this trial and I'm looking forward to it. Weather has been preve…"

dreamscometrue replied Nov 8, 2012 to Abatacept drug

7 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tracey

"ive been watching this trial too and waiting to see when they open for recruitment"

dreamscometrue replied Aug 6, 2012 to Abatacept drug

7 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tracey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service