dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard of Dr Gundry, I most certainly will look into checking the book out!  I j…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 22, 2018 to Tests!

39 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Xeljanz without prescription

"Then that would make your argument contradictory, because if everyone that gets a va…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"Then in the case of those who are vaccinated who do not have any autoimmune disease,…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"I think you are totally missing my point.  I'm not saying not to consider vaccines a…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"The adage about get one autoimmune disease you get 3 rings true for me.  At 7-8 I de…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"I understand what you are saying, BUT, like I said before, not all those that are va…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"That may help explain a lot, but even if you get tested, what is the treatment?  One…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 21, 2018 to Tests!

39 Feb 14, 2019

"I think all suspected causes are worth exploring SINCE research hasn't given any abs…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"Very good analogy, and I definitely agree with your thought process!  Mine started w…"

39 Feb 14, 2019

"Yes, I've read a few medical journal reports on the use of stem cell therapy to help…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 21, 2018 to IV Stem Cell Therapy-How come no research on AU??

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service