dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem, my pleasure and YES, good luck to us BOTH:)!!"

dreamscometrue replied Jun 7, 2018 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I've had AU for almost 30 years and I did take MTX for almost a year and nothing, so…"

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"So far, I have taken 2 injections.  You dont even feel it, like seriously, you wont…"

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I am getting ready to start Humira in a few days for my RA and I'm hoping that since…"

dreamscometrue replied May 16, 2018 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I totally AGREE!!"

dreamscometrue replied May 8, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"What kind of doctor are you seeing?  Are you in the USA?"

dreamscometrue replied May 4, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"YES!  Good luck to you too!  I'm hoping for the best because I'm AU for almost 30 ye…"

dreamscometrue replied May 2, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"I'm hoping to start on Xeljanz next week, or Humira, another Biologic.  I still have…"

dreamscometrue replied May 2, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"check out www.nyhairloss.com and they talk about a combination they use that suppose…"

dreamscometrue replied Feb 12, 2018 to PRP therapy

6 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Did you do PRP alone or in combination with Acell or another catalyst?"

dreamscometrue replied Feb 12, 2018 to PRP therapy

6 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service