Lemming's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so glad if my thoughts helped you at all :) Best of luck to you as well... I ho…"

Lemming replied Nov 10, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"You don't have to cut any of your hair!!! I've seen many ladies keep their long hair…"

Lemming replied Nov 10, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"It won't create a new hairline, but it's surprising what Toppik can do...  It matter…"

Lemming replied Nov 9, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hey Jen, Have you tried Toppik yet? I swore by it for many months, it was a life sa…"

Lemming replied Nov 8, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi Jen, Do you by any chance live in BC? That's where I live. There's quite a few o…"

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"I have now added two photos of my topper. You can view them in my profile. Cheers!"

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi Sally, My two favorite websites have been Wigsupport.com and The Women's Hair Lo…"

Lemming replied Nov 7, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"That's wonderful Vickibird :) Sounds like you are in a pretty good place. And you de…"

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi everyone :) In regards to the eyelashes... We'll, mine have always been sparse,…"

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi, When you say your hair is thinning, is it all over? My hair loss is thinning hai…"

Lemming replied Nov 3, 2013 to Newbie. Where can I get a human hair wig?

9 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by grace01

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service