Saraloujay's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sabine.  yes quite important to find a supportive doctor as having been on Tofaci…"

Saraloujay replied Mar 23, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Margaret, I will definitely keep an eye out for them.. in the meantime though I t…"

Saraloujay replied Sep 13, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

"Hi.. That's great news!.. so pleased that you have GP support and a dermatologist re…"

Saraloujay replied Sep 11, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

"Hi Magmck, I have been looking out for Pfizer's trials in the UK but haven't come ac…"

Saraloujay replied Aug 22, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

"Hi all, Back from summer hols and just had a great appt. with my dermatologist... wa…"

Saraloujay replied Aug 18, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

"So if there are no UK trials then why not try to get a small (but perfectly formed)…"

Saraloujay replied Jun 24, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

"Hi magmk great to know we are all at the same stage - I am about to visit my Dermato…"

Saraloujay replied Jun 24, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

"Hi Bibby, I'm in Southport, near Liverpool/ Manchester in the Northwest. Great to h…"

Saraloujay replied Jun 21, 2019 to Inspiration to start my journey on JAKS!

18 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by magmck

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service